Ava Petruso, married to owner and Head Coach Mike Petruso, has been doing CrossFit since 2013 and absolutely loves it! She loves being able to help others reach their optimum health and wellness potential. Ava is a CrossFit Coach with a true passion for coaching. She considers her clients remarkable athletes and loves helping them grow.
If you’ve been to other CrossFit gyms in the past or you’re new to CrossFit, it is important to make sure you go where you feel most comfortable. CrossFit Wildwood has very little turnover; we are a big family and truly care about each other. Gym friendships create a sense of community and inspire you to get there on days when maybe you wouldn’t have gone. Having an enjoyable place to workout has been known to help you push a little harder once you’re there. Ava and Mike and their gym dog, Murphy, along with their team of coaches help provide a welcoming atmosphere for their member family.
Ava is also a real estate agent; she and Mike have two children (one on the way). She is a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer and completed the CrossFit Weightlifting course. She has been coaching since June 2015. Ready to change your life today?
Come in for one of Ava’s classes and begin your journey to ultimate physical and emotional fitness.
- Favorite Cheat Meal/Food – Mexican and skinny margaritas…“Yummy!”
- Favorite Benchmark WOD – Annie (only one she can beat her husband in…“Woo-Woo!”)
- Favorite Movement – handstand walking, snatch, and overhead squat
- Interesting Fact – she can burp “really, really loud”
- Chocolate or Vanilla – “CHOCOLATE …DUH!”
- Beach or Mountains – mountains ALL day
Come See Us!